Thursday 21 April 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Development, Publication Mock-up (Studio Brief Two)

Below is the recipe book that I created using InDesign. This didn't take a lot of time at all due to the fact that most of the content and images used were found online. I decided to do this as I don't have enough time to write my own content and take my own photographs due to the fact I don't know any original smoothie recipes.

The publication is kept consistent through the use of typeface, colour and focus on negative space. It's also kept consistent due to the use of type that is sideways, which would make the recipe book more interesting and engaging.

















Whilst designing this publication, I had the idea to create a very mini book that would be attached to each bottle, involving the concept and ethics of the company. This way, a lot more people will know that they are saving the bees without having to visit the smoothies website, as a lot of customers probably wouldn't bother.

This is the design that I came up with. It's very simple and focuses on negative space, and it uses short, snappy sentences to engage the reader. I think putting this on the packaging where people could read it whilst browsing the shelf would definitely make the product sell more due to its good nature.








No comments:

Post a Comment