Friday 18 March 2016

OUGD505 Product Range Distribution - Area Chosen & Why (Studio Brief Two)

Originally, I was leaning toward doing my project about Anxiety and mental illness as a whole, however last minute in the group critique, I decided that Saving the Bees is a campaign that is much closer to my heart, and is an issue that is very real and happening in current day.

I think it's also the issue that I could have the most fun with design-wise, as it could go a lot of different ways, for example very illustrated or very minimal, whereas a campaign about anxiety would have to have a very serious tone, as it is a very real issue and impacts millions of people.

I am going to wait for my group critique to get some proper feedback on the idea before developing this further and coming up with a concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment