Thursday 24 March 2016

OUGD505 Licence to Print Money - Development, Final Screen Print (Studio Brief One)

These are the final screen prints (before cropping). They're successful as the colour came through the screen really well, and they are very informed designs. The primary and secondary concepts are both strong and it really depends how the viewer wants to see the concept. I left this up to interpretation on purpose. I think these designs will look a lot better once cropped, and then I will choose which will be the design that I submit, as some of these prints are quite off, as it was quite difficult to line three prints up perfectly. Luckily, before printing, I did put a border around each layer with a 3mm bleed, meaning there was room for mistakes, and the actual design didn't have to be too precise, as the original design was intentionally quite roughly designed so that it would appeal to children.



No comments:

Post a Comment