Saturday 12 March 2016

OUGD505 Licence to Print Money - Feedback Session (Studio Brief One)

For this group critique, the main question I wanted to know is which design to screen print. Ideally, it would be nice to screen print all four, however I definitely won't have enough time to get 3 screens ready, and I also doubt there will be three screens big enough available at this time of year. 



- I like the fourth design of the escalator, but it might be really difficult to screen print due to this stroke thickness?
- The second design, and I agree with the above comment.
- 2
- ^ agreed
- The second design or the fourth.

It was obvious that it was between the second and fourth design, however I hadn't considered that the stroke thickness might make it very difficult to screen print the fourth design, and I have now tried altering the thickness and it doesn't work, so for this reason I am going to screen print the second design (the original banknote that I designed).

No comments:

Post a Comment