Monday 28 March 2016

OGUD503 Individual Practice, Brompton Bikes - Final Video (Studio Brief One)

These are the still images taken from the re-shoot. The lighting of these shots is a lot more successful than the original video. It also has a lot less images, which I think is a bonus, as the original attempt was 15 seconds, and this will be shorter, meaning I will be able to add extra information to the video, such as the concept idea, the Brompton logo and the hashtag.


This is the final video of stills. I think it's definitely successful as the concept is clear, all I need to do now is add the information and some music.


This is the final video I created. I used the song Queen - Bicycle Ride. I think it's very successful as it it fits with the brief, in the sense it shows my city and it is below 15 seconds, but also because it has a secondary concept. 

No comments:

Post a Comment