Sunday 3 January 2016

OUGD504 Further Development (Studio Brief Four)

I still wasn't quite happy with the way my scribbles were turning out, so I decided I would try making a gif of it instead using the scribble option on Illustrator. Below is the colour scheme that I am going to use, which is the colour scheme of the album artwork. 



This is a wireframe of a possible layout I could use - that would be in the same style as the album artwork. I don't know if this would be too effective, however, it is definitely an improvement on Grimes' current navigation on her website. 


This is the scribble idea that I managed to make using Illustrator. I think this is the most successful scribble so far, however I am still unsure if the concept is strong enough to be effective. For this reason, I am going to ask in the group crit what people think I could/should do to improve / possibly adapt my idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment