Monday 30 November 2015

OUGD503 Individual Practice, Leeds Christmas Print Fair - Final Prints (Studio Brief One)

To begin with, I started experimenting with different types of stock. I bought all of these from the library as I didn't want to go to Fred Aldous and spend a lot of money on stock when I might not even sell any prints. All of the coloured stock I bought is 125gsm, except for the water coloured stock, which didn't pick up the ink very well due to the texture. I think the coloured stock is really successful and the mixture of different colours works really well and makes both the paper and the design pop.


I have now also printed all of the designs onto a plain white stock. I think this made the colours of the inks stand out a lot more than the coloured stock. I'm really proud of all of my prints, and I think it's really interesting that each design is very different from each other. 


To finish this project, I now need to print out some business cards in digital print and then go sell some prints at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment