Wednesday 25 November 2015

OUGD503 Individual Practice, Leeds Christmas Print Fair - Screen Printing (Studio Brief One)

Today I went and made my screen ready for printing my final prints. Unfortunately, one of the prints hasn't been exposed through the screen properly, meaning I won't be able to use that specific design as I won't have time to re-expose the screen and still have time to create business cards. I think, however, that this is okay as we really don't have a clue how much space we will have to fill at the Print Fair, and therefore we might be overestimating the space as it is. When I next get some free time I am going to go and screen print the prints. In theory, it shouldn't take longer than two afternoon sessions, as the only thing I will have to wait around for is the screen drying in between prints.




No comments:

Post a Comment