Wednesday 11 November 2015

OUGD503 Individual Practice, Leeds Christmas Print Fair - Discovery (Studio Brief One)

Whilst scrolling through Twitter, I came across the post shown below from Munro House in Leeds, in which they mentioned that they were having a Christmas Fair on the 4th of December. I was instantly intrigued, and spoke to both Izzie and Florence about it. We all decided that we wanted to have our own stall to sell some prints. All three of us have previously exhibited work at Munro House, so I already had the contact details for the owner, Ellie. 


I emailed Ellie with the following message:

Hi Ellie.
Izzie, Florence and myself are interested in participating in the Christmas Fair at Munro House (4th December). We were wondering if we could get some further details about it and possibly get involved by submitting some prints!

Thanks

Amelia Bramwell

I thought this would be a really good start for responsive, as it is local and really good promotion, but it also gives me the chance to get my artwork sold and hand out business cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment