Overall I am really happy with the final outcome of this project. The project as a whole was quite the learning curve, as I made multiple mistakes, such as the pagination of my book. However, in the end I managed to correct the mistakes and produce a really successful book. I think if I was to do the project with more time in the future, I would really like to try to screen print every single page of the book, however there wasn't enough time for this project, so I only managed to screen print the front cover. I think it would be really interesting to send a copy to The Daily Street and see what their opinions are on the book and what they have to say about it.
I think a strength of this project was the screen printing aspect, as I was persistent and determined to get atleast one successful screen print, and managed to get around five. It was a really time consuming process but I think it paid off really well and I am really happy with the front cover of the book. Another strength of mine on this project was the production of the book using InDesign, as I am still quite new to InDesign, however managed to teach myself how to use it properly, and even learnt a few shortcuts.
A weakness of this project was probably the digital printing aspect, as although I did paginate the book correctly on InDesign, I didn't realise that I had to print it a specific way and therefore I wasted some money on a useless book. I think another weakness was the panthlet stitched book, as although I kept the book in a V shape when piercing the holes, it still didn't go through the very centre of the spine, and therefore some of the pages at the back don't open fully like I had planned. Although having said that, I think that my open spine binding was incredibly successful and I am really happy with the outcome.