This is our final typeset. When we presented it, people said that they thought it was really effective but if they were to change one thing they would change the bold on the Authors name. I agree with this as it is a little harsh on the eyes. We found it really tricky as a group for the poem to work effectively and also have a neat rag but I feel like we did really well in the end.
Then for our postmodern design, we decided to not use a grid and have the type in a kind of mouse's tail style. Apparently this is what the original book is like, however it is set out differently. We got this idea from the title of the story 'A Mouse's Tale'. We chose to use the typeface Garamond as it's not a very modern typeface, however it is a classic - similar to the book.