My group then gave me quite a couple of suggestions and other routes to take my project down. These are listen below.
- A stressball for when people get the alcohol shakes.
- An app that wakes you up in the morning and tells you to drink a glass of water.
- An app that tells you things that can get rid of a hangover, for example going for a run, eating a banana etc.
- A hangover cure kit - this could involve a bottle of water, paracetamol, facewipes etc.
- An app that you tell when you're drinking and it will stop you from drunk texting people.
All of these ideas were good, but I feel like they're not going to work successfully to cure the problem of hangovers.
I was speaking to my friends after a night out and we were all trying to piece the night together, as we had all suffered from amnesia. This gave me an idea - to create an app that takes a photo every other minute that will help you piece together your night.