I then started creating it using Photoshop. I came up with a simple grid so that the bleed of my type wouldn't run over.
I then added my type onto it. I kept within the grid so that when I print it it will all fit together really well.
I then added illustrations to it to make it a little more interesting, but also a lot easier to follow. I created these illustrations using Adobe Illustrator.
I then printed it and followed the instructions to create it! This is the final product. I think it's really successful and really useful, so for this reason I am going to keep it. I don't think this would be a very useful idea for my final book design for this project as it isn't bound and I would be very limited to how many pages I could use.