Thursday 4 December 2014

OUGD405 Research, Beyond God and the Devil (Studio Brief One)

I was looking through the new issue of Vice magazine in my spare time and I came across a short story written by Barry Gifford. The story caught my eye as the illustrations for it are absolutely beautiful, almost real life looking paintings. This particular painting caught my eye as the colours used were absolutely beautiful. I found the image online, however, and it turned out that the colours used were actually only visible in the magazine. This is the image i found online, contrasted with a photo of the magazine page that I took.



I found the colours really inspiring, and I have decided that I want to edit my photos for my backing paper with the same kind of colour scheme, and really try to enhance the purples, pinks and oranges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment