Thursday 27 November 2014

OUGD405 Photoshop Induction (Studio Brief One)

For my photoshop induction, I was asked to create a poster for a film of my choice. I decided that I would create a poster based on Avatar as it's a really good movie and I thought it would be really fun to test myself and see if I could edit someone into an Avatar character. I asked my friend to take a photograph of himself and to send it to me. This was the image that he sent me.


I then basically just played with the settings, contrast, colours and opacities. This was the final outcome, that I'm really happy with. As I have quite a lot of experience with Photoshop, I really wanted to push myself and do a really good job, and I'm really happy with the outcome as it looks very similar to the original.


No comments:

Post a Comment