Sunday 2 November 2014

OUGD403 Final Presentation of Research (Studio Brief Three)

This was my final idea for my research. I went with the infosheet idea, which I think worked really well. I began by designing it in black and white, as I wanted it to be really formal, and also because graphics will always work in colour if they work in black and white. This was my design. I think it really worked with my research, and it's really easy to follow.


As it worked in black and white, I then decided I would try it out in colour. Personally, I prefer the black and white version as I think it's quite a dark topic and it fits with the them really well. For my presentation, I am going to print off both versions and use one as a prompt sheet and one that I will pass around.

No comments:

Post a Comment